Software testing has become one of the major part of software development life cycle, every software development projects needs dedicated testing professionals to finish projects successfully in the market. testing engineers play major role in identifying bugs, malfunctions of software , etc.
With software testing will give a finishing edge to any software recently developed with quality feedback on it’s performance.
Every industry whether its retails, banking, manufacturing, healthcare, telecom, embedded, mainframe or application software etc needs proper testing to be done before its successful launch into the market.
This course is conducted in weekdays / weekends at flexible timings. The student can opt any time between 7am to 8pm on all days Monday to Saturday, Sunday any time between 7am to 2pm. New batches available every week or schedules time & date.
Software testing has need in every industry across the world creating huge needs of various software tools and its customizations according to client. Hence there is huge market for commercial software testing tools (softwares) which are used to test various stages of given software.
There are several hundreds of software tools available in today’s IT market. Some of them Like automation software, QTP, Loadrunner, selenium, rational rose, Winrunner etc thus there is huge scope for freshers or experienced testing engineers to work on several such projects.
Software testing a part of software development lifecycle, so it has evergreen demand in future. Any graduate can learn & master testing easily, so switching over from other field to testing field is very easy & manageable.
Small companies to MNc companies have openings for software testing engineers and they are paid Good package too with better promotions. Upgrading to other software testing tool is also very easy and one can look for change easily across wide field of Graet testing opportunities!.
Benefits & Features
- Best coaching with excellent practical & project exposure.
- In depth Manual testing skill teaching with case studies.
- Good lab facilities and course materials.
- Good resume preparation & 100% placements backup, arrangements of campus / walk-in interviews from various companies.
- Test, mock interview, seminar to improve students’ performance
- Best price & best quality in shortest time!!
Manual Testing Course Content
1. IT Organization Architecture
2. Software Introduction
a. Standalone Applications
b. Client-Server Applications
c. Web Applications
d. Mobile Application
3. Qualities of a Good Tester
4. What is Software Testing
5. Software Testing (Quality) Standards
6. Importance of Testing
7. Principles of Testing
8. Types of Testing
9. Methods of Testing
10. Levels of Testing
11. Other Types of Testing (around 30 other types of testing used in real time)
12. Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
13. Different SDLC Models
a. Waterfall (Sequential) Model
b. V – Model
c. Incremental Model
d. Rapid Application Development Model (RAD)
e. Iterative Model
f. Spiral Model
g. Agile Model
14. Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
15. Differences between SDLC & STLC
16. Agile Testing Methodologies
b. eXtreme Programming
17. Software Verification Techniques
18. Software Validation Techniques
19. Software Testing Versioning
20. Various documents need to be referred
b. Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
c. Test Plan
d. HLD & LLD
e. BAA Document
g. Test Cases Document
h. Sign off Document etc…
21. Test Strategy
22. Test Plan Document & Contents
23. Differences b/w Test Strategy & Test Plan
24. Test Monitoring & Test Control
25. Brach Coverage & Statement Coverage
26. Test Summary Report
27. Test Case Design Techniques
28. How to Write Test Cases
29. Test Execution
30. Test Coverage
31. Defect Logging
32. Defect Life Cycle
33. Quality Center (HP ALM)
a. Introduction to ALM
b. Modules of ALM
c. Requirements creation
d. Test Case Designing
e. Test Data Creationf. Mapping Test Cases to Requirements
g. Test Case Execution
h. Logging Defects
i. Generating Reports
j. Exporting Test Cases from Excel to QC
k. Importing Test Case\Defects from QC to Excel
34. TFS Tool (Alternate Tool)
35. Database Concepts (Required for Cross Validation Testing)
c. Data Types
d. Basic SQL Queries
i. DML Commands
ii. DDL Commands
iii. DCL Commands
iv. TCL Commands
f. Advanced SQL Queries
iv. Sub Queries
vii. Stored Procedures
36. Basic Domain Knowledge
37. Interview Questions
38. Mock Interview
39. Resume preparation